- 4 different sizes available for kids (40"-47") and adults (59"-70")
- Made with tough canvas material for optimum durability
- Arms and legs naturally bend once the dummy is filled like in the images shown
- Flexible arms and legs are pre-positioned for optimal performance
- Arms and legs return to position after you do each technique
- Measured from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet
✔ Unlimited repetitions when practicing drills, submissions, and techniques
✔ Significant improvements in muscle memory, mobility, and overall skills
✔ Full out training sessions without the risk of injuring your training partner
✔ Perfect for practicing your submissions, takedowns, throws, strikes, and drills at any time you'd like, without a training partner and/or gym.
✔ Consistently tested to withstand takedowns, submissions, throws, and strikes by trainers
✔ Improves your ability to perform arm bars, passing guard, chokes, side mounts, submissions and much more
✔ Perfect for Gi specific techniques as well
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- If the stitching, design, or material quality is not the way we described it as, then we will offer you a full refund immediately
- If for any reason the grappling dummy is damaged or defective, we will take it back immediately and offer a full refund or replace it at our expense
✔ High-quality stitching, design, and material, with the best price in the market
✔ Improved muscle memory and mobility for drills and techniques
✔ Grappling dummy will look exactly like the images shown once they are filled
✔ Best investment made to supplement your training
- FREE worldwide shipping ($14.95 USD)
- Delivered in 3-5 days
- No hidden shipping charges
|40 inches / 102 cm / 3 ft 4 inches|
|Height 2||47 inches / 119 cm / 3 ft 11 inches|
|59 inches / 150 cm / 4 ft 11 inches|
|70 inches / 178 cm / 5 ft 10 inches|
Most pre-filled grappling dummy providers significantly markup their price for the dummy itself and/or for shipping, just because they pre-filled it. This is why most trainers prefer not to spend that much money to supplement their training with a grappling dummy. This is also why some even decide to create their own grappling dummy.
We ship our grappling dummies unfilled with a low product + shipping cost, priced at the average cost of a BJJ Gi, because it allows us to make it more affordable and accessible to thousands of trainers worldwide.
A 30-60 minute investment of time to fill your grappling dummy will provide you with the opportunity to train at any time you'd like for years, while saving you hundreds of dollars. Sounds like the perfect investment of time and money. This can also provide you with the opportunity to get rid of old and unused towels, pillows, clothing, blankets, etc. The dummy is weighed according to your training preference. The filling options are unlimited.
RECOMMENDED FILLING OPTIONS
- Old and unused towels, pillows, clothes, blankets, etc. shredded to tiny hand-sized pieces. This is what Everlast® uses to fill their boxing bags
- Sand, dirt, or rice filled into plastic bags and inserted into the grappling dummy. Perfect for adding additional weight
- Filling with clothes, blankets, and towels adds a lot more weight than you may think
CAN BE WEIGHED UP TO
- 25 kg (55 lbs) for 40” size
- 35 kg (77 lbs) for 47” size
- 45 kg (99 lbs) for 59” size
- 55 kg (121 lbs) for 70” size
FILLED vs. UNFILLED
Click here to view all of our filled dummies.
CUSTOMER REVIEW POSTS FROM INSTAGRAM
VIDEOS FROM OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Contact us here if you have any questions!